The following geographic information (KITI-MAP) is provided as a public service by the District Of Kitimat on the following terms:
- KITI-MAP is supplied on an ‘as is, where is’ basis. The District assumes no obligation or liability for the use of KITI-MAP by any person and makes no representations or promises regarding the completeness or accuracy of KITI-MAP or its fitness for a particular purpose. KITI-MAP represents a one-time capture of information as it exists at the time the information is transferred to KITI-MAP and does not necessarily include the ongoing updates or corrections to the source databases maintained by the District or other agencies.
- The User will use KITI-MAP only for the User’s own internal business and personal purposes and may not Re-sell, sublicense, or operate a service bureau using KITI-MAP, or otherwise reproduce, publish or disseminate KITI-MAP for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the District.
- All right, title and interest (including all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property rights) in KITI-MAP remain vested in the District at all times. The District notices included with KITI-MAP must remain intact at all times.
- Where a conflict between the information on KITI-MAP and information contained in any other records of the District or documents that may be prepared by or delivered to the District, the District reserves the right to rely in all cases upon the record which it considers to be the most accurate and complete.
- Availability of KITI-MAP is not guaranteed. Computer applications, servers and network connections may be unavailable at anytime for maintenance or unscheduled outages. Outages may be of long durations. Do not depend on this service for critical needs.